Sunday, June 7, 2020

Masculine and Monochromatic

Hello friends - thanks for being here to visit me.
Lately I've been better at coloring images than 
I have at getting them on finished cards.  
Do you ever go in spurts like that? 
A few weeks ago I colored this awesome guy image
in a sepia monochromatic style (using copic markers). 
 I finally got it on a finished card for my husband.
I told him it's celebrating our anniversary (end of March),
his birthday (end of April) and for Father's Day.
Hey...one of three occasions on time - and even early
for one isn't too bad right?!?  He said he was impressed 
that I didn't wrap 4th of July into it too. LOL!

Here's the finished card - I'm really in love with the
monochromatic effect of this.  (I used copic markers).
Sadly I had a terrible time getting a good photo of 
this today with the gloomy weather. 

Stamp sets used are Good in the Woods 
(main image) and the stars in the background
and sentiment are from Party Time Sentiments
(all from Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps).

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
Thanks for taking the time to stop in. I hope you'll leave 
a quick comment and say "hi" as it really makes my day. 
Crafty (social distanced hugs)! D

1 comment:

  1. A great masculine card. I'm going to have to try that myself ---- rolling 3-4 holidays into one card for my hubs! LOL. Love your coloring. Thanks for joining us at Krafty Chicks Challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to leave me a comment. It makes my day happier! Hugs!