Saturday, June 20, 2020

Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps Challenge #536 - USE A STENCIL

Hello to you and happy weekend!
Today we are kicking off another weekly 
challenge theme at Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps. 

 Challenge #536 from krafty gal Melany is
to USE A STENCIL. 

There are so many awesome stencils 
available from KKS that it was difficult for me 
to make up my mind on which one I wanted to use.

But then inspiration struck and I knew that the
TRIPPY TRIANGLES stencil would be perfect with 
this adorable ice cream cone stamp from the 
 newly released WHAT'S THE SCOOP? clear stamp set.
The background panel was first inked with a combo
Then I lifted the stencil and went over the whole
panel again with the new Sandy Shores ink and a 
blending brush.  Makes me think of a waffle cone - YUM!

Now it's your turn to jump into the challenge this week.
Pull out your stencils and have fun making a
new creation to share with us!  You have all week to 
participate and can enter as many times as you like
(just make sure it's a new creation each time),  It's not
a requirement that you use KKS items but we love when
you do and you get double the chances to win the
monthly prize of a $40 gift certificate to the KKS Shop! 

Wanna WIN - then you gotta PLAY (big smiley face)!
Thanks for stopping by to visit me today.  
There's some links below to more of our krafty DT
who have Stenciled Creations to share with you.  Enjoy!! 



You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to leave me a comment. It makes my day happier! Hugs!