Tuesday, October 6, 2020

Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps - Skrappy Challenge October 2020

Hello all! Today I'm sharing a creation made for this month's
SKRAPPY CHALLENGE at Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps!


What's a Skrappy Challenge you might ask?
It's a special monthly challenge where we want to see you
make ANYTHING BUT A CARD. 
A scrapbook page, a journal spread, planner decorations,
tags, place cards, wrapping paper, treat bags, ATC card, 
bookmarks, 3D project, etc.
Remember no cards but otherwise the sky is the limit.
Grab your KKS goodies and start creating. 
We need at least 5 people playing along to give out
a $10 prize to spend in the KKS Store. 
You have until November 2nd to enter your creation
either in the blog link or in the special album
in the Krafty Friends Facebook Group. 
I can't wait to see what you make to share with us!

With Halloween coming soon I thought it would be
fun to make a wreath for my office door at work.
It's about 15" in diameter so it was difficult to 
get a very good photo. 

Here's a close up of the middle

for the middle piece.  The sentiment is from 
and that spooky and cute gal is from Spooky Suckers

My lovely Krafty DT pals shown below also have some
inspiration to share with you.  I think they've really 
outdone themselves this time.  I'd love to try some 
of their projects and creations too! 

Thanks for popping in to visit me today! 
I sure do appreciate it! Hugs D

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to leave me a comment. It makes my day happier! Hugs!