Saturday, October 31, 2020

Challenge #555 and a Krafty Komeback - Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps!

Hello friends! Happy Halloween and last day of October 2020!
It will definitely be a different Halloween here thanks to COVID.
But...I'm not going to focus on that!  Instead I'm going to focus
on the FUN News that there is another Krafty Komeback happening
this weekend and I'm super excited about it!!

Before I get to that though - I also want to tell you about 
the new weekly challenge theme that is starting today too.

Challenge #555 theme is CUTE or SCARY! 
I'm not a Scary Halloween type person at all but 
I do love me some CUTE HALLOWEEN images/decorations.
My card features the TOO CUTE TO SPOOK! stamp
set and Ghoulish Ghosts stencil. Take a look

I used the KKS hybrid ink in Purple Petunia with the stencil. 

AND NOW!!!!! Here's a look at the KRAFTY KOMEBACK
stamp set called BELIEVE IN YOUR ELF!  
This particular stamp set made it's debut in 2012
in the rubber format.  It's been in the KKS retired 
vault for the past few years but now IT'S BAAACK
and in the fabulous photopolymer clear stamp version.

I love the look on the face of these elves.
Pure Joy and Pure confusion hahaha. 
This awesome Christmas stamp set will be in 
the KKS Shop for purchase this morning at 10AM EST!
You are gonna want this one - sooo much fun to color!  

Here's my card to share with you

This is literally how I feel every year as I untangle
the lights from the tree LOL!  
Hope you enjoyed my card - you can hop on down to 
the links below and see more inspiration from 
the krafty krew using this stamp set.

Did I mention it's in the KKS Shop now 
and the Frugal Friday Specials are also loaded
up and ready for you too!  
Happy hopping and shopping!  


You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

1 comment:

Thanks for taking time to leave me a comment. It makes my day happier! Hugs!