Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Less Is More -Week 139 Sketch #10 and JUGS #208 - Photo Inspiration

Hello friends and followers.  I was inspired by a couple different challenges over the weekend to create this card - take a look:
The sketch comes from Less Is More - Week 139 (see below) - which I modified to a standard A2 (4 1/4" x 5 1/2 ") card instead of the square shape (surprising for me as I LOVE square cards).

The image I used was inspired by this photo at the JUGS Challenge #208 (also below) - LOVE those pumpkins in the field.
A short post today just to share - gotta dash off to work for now.  Thanks so much for stopping by to visit me today - I'm sure glad that you did! Til next time...hugs and happy crafting. D

11 comments:

  1. What a FAB sketch and I can see your fall inspiration from the pics!
    Great card! :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lovely autumn card Danielle :)
    Lizy xx (LIM GDT)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks lovely Danielle, what a super autumnal stamp!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love how you expressed our photo challenge on your card! The circle makes a nice focal point! Thanks for joining the girls and I over at JUGS~

    ReplyDelete
  5. such a lovely card and great coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a lovely scene :) and the cooling is awesome

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a stunning lil' creation. Your color work is superb! I'm so delighted that you were inspired by the Just Us Girls photos this week. Thank you SO much for sharing your talent with us!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for your kind comment on my autumncard! We al are in need of reminding ourself sometimes... Wish you the best with all! Love the stamp and the way you used it! Have a good weekend, Gerrina

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card hun and thank you for popping by mine and leaving such a sweet comment on my challenge card recently...means a lot!!
    hugs and xxx
    Gemma

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to leave me a comment. It makes my day happier! Hugs!