Sunday, February 9, 2014

Masculine Valentine's Day card - CFC127 (Over the Edge), City Crafter Challenge Week 197 (Color Splash), C4C222 (Love w/Glitter),Stampin' Royalty #213 (All About Love)

Hi there. Back again with three valentine cards that I managed to get in tonight.  Gonna keep all 3 posts short and sweet as my head feels like a lead balloon and I'm achy all over.  Pretty sure that I suddenly caught my husband's really bad cold/sinus thing.  It was as if someone waved a wand and "poof" I now have a cold :o(  He says "hopefully it will only last a few days.  That's all mine lasted until I passed it on to you".  He thinks he's a lot funnier than I do at the moment... Should just go to bed but am not sure how well I'll feel tomorrow so I want to share what I made tonight while I have some gumption.

Anyway, here's a card I made for my son (red is one of his favorite colors) - take a look:

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
City Crafter Challenge Blog Week 197 - Color Splash
Use Black / Grey and White as your Main colour and a Splash any other one colour

CAS-ual Fridays #127 (CFC127) - Over the Edge

Crazy 4 Challenges CFC222 - Love/Valentine's Day with Glitter


Thanks for stopping by to visit and for letting me share my card with you tonight.  I'll be back with 2 more quick posts and then off to bed.  Til next time...hugs and happy crafting! D


8 comments:

  1. Love the clean lines on your card !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely lovely!! Thanks so much for playing along at CCCB!! Feel better soon

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is SO cool, a brilliant masculine design! Love the red speech bubbles against the grey background, very effective!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card Danielle!! Thanks so much for playing along at CCCB!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a beautiful card!Thanks so much for playing along at CCCB!

    ReplyDelete
  6. love those word bubbles. sweet card! thanks for joining us at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is such a cool design, I love ur idea of over the edge and the bold red looks awesome !!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I hope you're feeling better now. Your card really makes me smile. The graphic colors and design are so chic! Thanks for joining us at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to leave me a comment. It makes my day happier! Hugs!