Friday, May 9, 2014

A little dash of Merry...52CCT May Color Challenge

Hello friends! Time for another weekly challenge at 52 {Christmas}Card Throwdown (52CCT).
This week it's a color challenge from Ruth - take a look:
Some great colors here to use to create a non-traditional colored Christmas card.  
We ask that you use at least 3 of the colors (to be considered for Top Honours)
but you are welcome to use all five if it makes you happy :o)

I chose to use all five colors - take a look:
Digital image by Bugaboo Digis 

I used another digital image this week from Bugaboo 
not only because I LOVE the Bugaboo images but also
because I've been honored by Bugaboo as May's Biggest Fan - whoot whoot!
I really like the way this turned out and my high heel shoe loving daughter  
squealed with delight when she saw it and gave it her stamp of approval :o)

I'm entering my card in the following challenges:
Crazy 4 Challenges #235 - Bingo
I used Flowers, Sentiment, Bling


Christmas Fun - All that Glitters/ Anything Goes
Completely Christmas Challenge #11 - Anything Goes
Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas Challenge Extra Challenge May Anything Goes

I hope that I've inspired you to play along at 52CCT this week using
Ruth's fabulous color challenge.  The other lovely ladies on the DT
have also made some fabulous Christmas creations to inspire you.
Please go visit them and say "hi".

Til next time friends...hugs and happy crafting! D

13 comments:

  1. Well, that is one fabulous and festive card Danielle! Way to go on using all 5 colours on your very glamorous and stylish card - I think it has a huge dash of merry LOL!
    Have a great weekend! {{{{hugs}}}} Ruth x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely LOVE this, Danielle! That image is AMAZING and I adore the fabulous sentiment! :) HUGS and happy weekend! Mynn xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. j'adore Danielle, grande idée, le résultat est magnifique et si féminin, biz

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think this is wonderfufl - love the very elegant (and high) shoe with the poinsettia decoration. So gorgeous! Really great work.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have never seen that image before - beautifully done! Thanks for playing at Crazy 4 Challenges!
    Cheers, Karen

    ReplyDelete
  6. How fun and funky to use a shoe on a Christmas card! Being half Dutch, my children have always left shoes out for Sinta Klaas and this is very much my daughter's style! I will have to make a card for her just like it!

    Louise xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the modern take you have designed makes a refreshing change...thank you for sharing with us over at Completely Christmas, hope to see you again next week for another fab challenge....
    Hugs
    Suzy B Owner Completely Christmas
    XX

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so stylish and love the feminine look of this card!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow Danielle the heel on that shoe is crazy high - very gorgeous though and very festive - Jacqueline xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wonderful indeed - I didn't know some make Christmas card at this time of the year.. It is great anyway ;)

    This is my go of the challenge http://cordes.re/blg/wind/?p=787

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great way to use the 52CCT colours. My niece would love this card, so pretty. Thank you for joining us at CHNC.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love that shoe! Thank you so much for entering our Completely Christmas challenge 11 and CHNC challenge extra for May with your lovely card - we hope we'll see you again soon, Hazel, DT x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Will you look at that heel, Danielle! Classy and feminine... perfect for Christmas! So sorry I’m late commenting this week.
    hugs, Asha

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to leave me a comment. It makes my day happier! Hugs!