Saturday, April 25, 2015

My Time to Craft #289 - Flowers

Happy Saturday peeps!!
There are leaves showing up on my trees, the days have been warmer
lately, the sun is shining and I am happy not to be at work :o)
Do you have any special plans for the weekend? 

Saturday always brings the start of another great challenge
This week our theme is FLOWERS.
What a perfect theme for this time of year as they 
are just starting to decide to awaken and show their lovely
colorful faces after the long winter sleep.  

I took a bit a different spin on the flower theme
- really a rather humorous one - take a look:

 LOL!! Doesn't Stella totally crack you up?
I fully imagine that my Mom thought this of me a time or 
two when I was a teenager.  Fortunately for me, my own
daughter who just turned 15 is still so very sweet that I'm
just enjoying her grow and giving her lots of love (and 
embarrassing her just a wee bit every now and then - hehe).

I'd like to enter this card in the following challenges:
Ruby's Rainbow #102 - C.A.S.
The Corrosive Challenge Blog - Challenge #222 Floral Fantasy

Please go visit the rest of the lovely ladies from MTTC 
and see what they have made for your inspiration as well.
Then I hope that you will decide to play along with our
Flowers theme this week!!
Til next time...hugs and happy crafting! D

5 comments:

  1. Hehe.. Love this image and your simple layout fits it perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG - truer words were never spoken!! Great card!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Danielle, this cracks me up! I love Bugaboo, the images and sentiments are so funny, and this one's a classic!! I love your layout on your card, too, the tilted image looks just right!

    love Mags B x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun image and sentiment! Thank you for sharing with us at Ruby's Rainbow Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL! Very cute image and sentiment! Thanks so much for playing along with us over at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to leave me a comment. It makes my day happier! Hugs!