Saturday, June 20, 2015

Sketch Saturday #366 - Little Miss Muffet Sponsor

Happy Saturday sweet friends!
It's time for another awesome sketch challenge
at SKETCH SATURDAY!

Our sponsor this week is.....

Here's Sketch #366

and here is my DT card using a sponsor
digital image called "Polka Dot Pals Lark"

Now I'm not usually a fan of clowns but this one was soooo
stinkin' cute that I couldn't resist coloring it up! 

I hope that you will join us this week at Sketch Saturday #366
and share your beautiful creation with us for the chance to 
WIN a fabulous prize from Little Miss Muffet.  
Thanks so much for stopping by to visit me today !
Til next time...hugs and happy crafting! D

1 comment:

  1. So fun and I love the bright bold colors! Thanks for using a Little Miss Muffet Stamps. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to leave me a comment. It makes my day happier! Hugs!