Saturday, June 27, 2015

Sketch Saturday #367 - Deedee's Digis Sponsor

Hello lovely friends and followers!
It's time for another fabulous sketch challenge 
at SKETCH SATURDAY!

Our sponsor this week is Deedee's Digis

The Sketch Challenge Prize is a $15.00 gift certificate.

Here is sketch #367:
Deedee offers sets with colored and line images, sentiments and some 
sets include coordinating digital papers.  For my DT card today 
I've used one of the colored images in the fabby set called "Classics".

This is a quick post for me today as we have a very very
busy weekend and I won't be around much on line.  Gotta
enjoy the summer sun as much as we can :o)

I hope that you will join us this week - can't wait 
to see your fabby creations using Sketch #367.

Til next time...hugs and happy crafting! D


2 comments:

  1. Perfect choice of papers for this vintage car!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the masculine look of this card. Great paper choice. Your patterned paper in the background is a fabulous element of design!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to leave me a comment. It makes my day happier! Hugs!