Saturday, October 10, 2015

Kraftin' Kimmie October New Release Blog Hop Celebration

Oh boy what a great week we've had at 
sharing all the NEW clear stamp sets for this month. 
I honestly don't know how this month could be topped.
I LOVE each and every new set this month!
Did you have a favorite from this week? 
Or, are you like me and have to have them ALL - LOL? 

Well today we have a fun blog hop for you as a recap of 
each of these fabulous new sets and I have used an adorable
snowman and his pup friend from SNOW BUDDIES

 and a sentiment from CHRISTMAS CHEER

on a CAS card share with you today

I'd like to enter this card in the following challenges:
Papertake Weekly - anything goes

And did you know that you can now purchase the 
NO PEEKING stamp set too as a special bonus this month?  

This stamp set was originally released only 
as part of the HOLIDAY KRAFT KIT - here's the card
I made from some of the fab supplies:

Thanks for visiting me today! Don't forget to hop along
to the other Krafty Girl and Guests blogs too.  hugs D


2 comments:

Thanks for taking time to leave me a comment. It makes my day happier! Hugs!