Saturday, October 10, 2015

My Time to Craft Challenge #306 - Autumn Colors

Hello again friends! It's a busy day on my blog
today with some wonderful challenges and new inspiration
to share with you!  I hope that you are here to see my
newest DT creation for MY TIME TO CRAFT #306.
The theme is "Autumnal colors".  Your creation can 
be of any theme or type but must use the colors of fall.

Here's what I made - hope you like it:

I've had this cute little fella colored up for a while
now which was handy to grab out of the pile and 
put on a quick card for Thanksgiving.  Ummmm
I can smell the turkey dinner now and taste the 
pumpkin pie.  Fall is my favorite season!

I'd like to also enter this card in the following challenges:
Stamping Sensations - October Challenge "Colors of Autumn"
Stampin' Royalty Challenge #298 "Falling for Fall"
The Challenge #45 - Sketch

I hope that you will go visit the rest of our lovely team
 and see their creations as well.  Leave a little love along 
the way in the form of a comment and make someone's
day!  Thanks so much for stopping in again to visit.
Til next time...hugs! D

10 comments:

  1. Loving that BG paper and what a fun image! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card with a super design Danielle and I love that cute turkey.

    Pat xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your use of text paper - really cool. Annie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so very pretty Danielle and the colours perfect for our theme this month, many thanks for joining in at Stamping Sensations challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ack! He is so cute! Great colouring and papers!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Danielle, this is so fun! Your turkey is colored beautifully and the mix of patterns looks great! So happy you joined us at The Challenge this week! XX

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love that sweet turkey...just adorable. Thanks for joining us at The Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  8. The look on that turkey's face makes me laugh! Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fab creation, thanks for joining Stamping Sensations, good luck.
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  10. I just love Autumn as well hun, the leaves changing colour always amazes me.
    Love your turkey he is a cutie, thankfully I don't like turkey so he won't be on my plate this year lol
    Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to leave me a comment. It makes my day happier! Hugs!