Tuesday, November 10, 2015

Bugaboo Stamp - New Release Day at Catch the Bug

Hi! Hope each and every one of you are having 
a wonderful day today!! 
Tuesdays are NEW RELEASE days at 

I'm happy to be sharing a new digital stamp today
from Bugaboo Stamps called "Voluptuous Valerie".


Isn't she lovely?  I love that she has some awesome curves
going on!  And who wouldn't love to have all hair? She's a hottie!

I used the sketch at Sketch Saturday #386 for my card


I'd also like to enter this card in the following challenges: 
The Outlawz Challenges - Saturday Paper Ala Mode "Christmas"
Crafty Catz Challenges #300 - Winter
Christmas Card Challenges #49 - Anything Goes

Thanks for popping in to visit me today! 
Please go visit my lovely DT pals at Catch the Bug 
and see what they've made too.  
Til next time...hugs and happy crafting! D


3 comments:

  1. Oh my....this is just too darn cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Danielle thank you for joining us over on Crafty Catz on this week's challenge
    Dianne x
    CC DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving your pretty blues on this lovely card! Thank you for playing along with us at Sketch Saturday this week! Hugs, Lesley

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to leave me a comment. It makes my day happier! Hugs!