Saturday, November 14, 2015

Sketch Saturday #387

Hello friends - so happy you're here to visit me!
 It's time for another weekly sketch challenge
 at Sketch Saturday.  
Our sponsor this week is Simon Says Stamp!

The Sketch Challenge Prize is a super generous 
$25.00 to spend in the 

 

Here is sketch #387:
 and here is my card to share with you today
Digital image from Bugaboo Stamps - "Kidz Graduate Boy"

My cousin's son has just finished his last college course 
and is on to the next phase of his life.  We will be celebrating
with him tonight :o)  I remember what an awesome feeling
that was (and a bit scary) to be done with college. 

I hope that you will go visit the rest of our talented team
at Sketch Saturday and see what they've made this week too.
Then...maybe you'll play along too with your own
fabulous creation??!  
Til next time...hugs and happy crafting! D

1 comment:

Thanks for taking time to leave me a comment. It makes my day happier! Hugs!