Saturday, August 6, 2016

Crazy4Challenges C4C348 "it's Olympics Time!" {Guest Designer for August}

Hello friends! 
I have some fun news! 
My Krafty sister Jessie asked me to be a
Guest Designer this month for 

Of course I said YES! 
So today is my first post for 
C4C348 and the theme is "Olympics Time"
We want to see you make a card using the 
Olympic colors or a sports theme.

I went with a sports theme and made 
a card for a sweet boy - take a look:
This fun image is from Bugaboo Stamps.  It's called 
Of course I used the colors of the USA team as that's who
I'm cheering for :o)!  Go USA! 

I am entering this card in the following challenges:
613 Avenue Create #188 - Anything Goes
Craft Your Passion Challenges #323 - Always Anything Goes

Thanks for stopping in to visit me today!  
Have an awesome week!

8 comments:

  1. Great project. Thanks for sharing with us @ Craft your Passion Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just Too cute!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting with Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute Danielle. Love your coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card Danielle, love the pretty designer paper and layout. Thank you for playing along with our Challenge at Penny’s Paper-Crafty. We would love to see you again ... Anet DTx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable image and perfect for the Olympic theme! Thanks so much for joining us this time at the Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge, Elizabeth (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a very nice design! I like the classic lines and the beautiful colors! Very cleanly crafted and great execution. Thanks for sharing with us at 613 Avenue Create!
    Hugz,
    Chana, Owner

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sweet card! Thanks for joining us at Craft Your Passion Challenges! Hugs, Valentina DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats on your GDT spot and love all the layers and design--Thank you for joining us at 613 Avenue Create
    Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to leave me a comment. It makes my day happier! Hugs!