Saturday, August 27, 2016

Kraftin' Kimmie Challenges #346 - Distressed

Happy Saturday sweet krafty friends! 
There's a new weekly challenge starting today
 The theme for Challenge #346 is "Vintage or Distressed".  
This is not my typical style but when
I do it I love how it looks.  It's also a 
lot of fun to get inky and scruff up 
the edges of my papers.  Very theraputic :o)

Here's my card to share with you today 
using the brand spankin' NEW stamp
set called AUTUMN WISHES.
This stamp reminds me of my friend's kid
who loves pigs and raises them for both
4H and for breeding stock.  I didn't know
how adorable pigs could be (even though they
are definitely stinky) until I got to go see them
and hear all about their stories.  Still I think
I'd rather go visit them than raise my own :o)

I'd like to enter this in the following challenges:
City Crafter Challenge Blog Week 326 - It's all about You
(I have two "you"s on my card)
Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenges - Aug A.G.
Stamping Sensations August Challenge - Anything Goes
Cute Card Thursday Challenge 440 - Words/Numbers

Thanks so much for visiting me today!
I hope you will link up your own fabulous creation.
There's a Kraftin' Kimmie Gift Certificate as a
prize opportunity for playing along (check out the
main blog post for details).
Hugs! D

6 comments:

  1. This is fun - I love the autumnal patterned paper and the colouring is beautiful. Thanks for joining in at City Crafter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A super bright and cheery creation, many thanks for sharing with us at Stamping Sensations challenge this month.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this image - too cute with the sentiment! Thanks so much for joining us this time at the Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper challenge, Elizabeth (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a lovely and fun card for our challenge. Your desing and mix of papers paired up with that cute image is beautiful. Thanks for being with us this week at CCCB!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A fabulous card for our Challenge at Stamping Sensations! So Cute! Thanks for joining us this month and good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely adorable design!! Such a fun character and really fun accents with your sentiment and numbers! :) Thanks for sharing your creation with us at Cute Card Thursday! Hugs & Smiles - *Vicki*-DT member

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to leave me a comment. It makes my day happier! Hugs!