Saturday, February 4, 2017

Kraftin' Kimmie Challenges #367 - Hearts

Happy weekend crafty peeps! 
Any big weekend plans? 
Maybe watching the Superbowl?

Well...I know one thing you can do.
You can get crafty and join us at 
where the theme for Challenge #367 is HEARTS! 

Perfect theme with Valentine's day right around the corner!
(Ummm how weird is that? Wasn't it just Christmas?)

Here's my DT card to share with  you
using ONE CUP AT A TIME and a die cut panel
that has been sitting on my craft desk for over a year. 
I used a combo of watercolor (around the inside of 
the die heart shapes and the first layer of stripes on 
the cup) and colored pencils to make this card. 

If you follow my blog or pop in often to visit me then 
you know that I LOVE to color with my copics.
However, I've really been loving all the pencil
creations I've been seeing and I've kind of  challenged 
myself to learn how to use them better.  So I've purchased 
a few colors and have been playing with them a bit. 
Definitely not as easy for me as the copics.  
I tend to be kind of heavy handed I guess in 
my coloring as it is kind of "streaky" sometimes, 
but I'll keep trying.  Practice, practice, practice!  

I would like to enter the following challenges:
 Color Throwdown #428 where I got this great color combo to use

and
Crafty Creations Challenges #334 - Anything Goes
House of Cards February Challenge: Love Theme and/or Colors


Penny's Paper Crafty Challenges #314 - Anything Goes
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenges: The Color of Love
Cute Card Thursday #443 "Be My Valentine"
{PIN}spirational Challenges #183
that cute little striped mug stole my heart

Crafty Rocket Challenges #32 - It's a Love thing

I hope that you will decide to join us this week and share your own
awesome creation featuring HEARTS!  The more times you enter the
challenges each month, the more chances you have to WIN
some Krafty Cash to spend in the KKS store!  See more details
on the main challenge blog post here.

And before I go I want to also share some special NEWS with you:
To celebrate Kimmie's birthday, instead of a "Frugal Friday", 
we're doing a CREATE YOUR OWN SALE! 
Use the code BDAYPARTY to get 25% off of your order 
(does not include the Secret Club set).
and.....
The Super Secret Krafty Stamp Club is open for preorders!  
You have until Feb 15th to get in on this fun deal!  
Check out the "Pinned" post on the KKS Friends' FB page.

Thanks so much for stopping in to visit me today!
Hugs and happy kraftin'! D

10 comments:

  1. That's one of my favorite heart dies! What a great card for the challenge! Thanks so much for joining us at the Color Throwdown this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card, Danielle, and it's just perfect for our photo inspiration challenge.
    Thanks for sharing your work at {PIN}spirational Challenges #183. Good Luck and hope to see you again next time.
    Carole x DT (Craftilicious Creations)

    ReplyDelete
  3. oooohhhhh sweet card. Love those hearts
    Thanks for joining us at House of Cards Challenge
    Maria Pilar DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a stunning card! Love the hearts die and how you've used it on your layout here with the yummy coffee cup! :) Thanks for sharing your creation with us at Cute Card Thursday! Hugs & Smiles - *Vicki*-DT member

    ReplyDelete
  5. hello! this is adorable, luv the hearts and the cute cup of joe! I am so glad you played along with us at simon says stamp wednesday challenge!

    blog-paperie blooms
    ig-2klines

    sparkle & shine, kindness *~*

    ReplyDelete
  6. Another beautiful entry..love it..Thank you so much for joining us at Crafty Creations Challenges. Hugs xx Deepti

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the background you created! Super cute card!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Stunning , thanks for joining us at Crafty Rocket challenge , Lisa DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lots of hearts here, sweet card. Thanks for playing along with our challenge this month at the House of Cards
    Ma (✿*‿*) HOC DT
    http://majaapia.blogspot.no/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful card. I love coffee cards. Thank you for sharing your project with all of us at House of Cards February Challenge: Love Theme

    Katarzyna Ewa

    my blog
    CANDY on my blog;
    DT House of Cards Challenge blog

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to leave me a comment. It makes my day happier! Hugs!