Saturday, October 28, 2017

Kraftin' Kimmie Challenges #405 - Halloween

Hey hey everyone! Welcome to another challenge 
at Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps!

The theme for Challenge #405 is HALLOWEEN
I know there are LOTS of you crafty folks out there who LOVE
making halloween items, gifts, cards, etc. 
You can make a card, a treat, a scrapbook page, a 3-D project
or any other creation as long as it is clearly Halloween related!
And...Kraftin' Kimmie has LOTS of stamp sets that
are perfect for you to use! 

I'm making a bunch of treat bags for the people I work with.
I started with a plain muslin bag and stamped all over it
with some of the accessory stamps from MINI MONSTERS
(one of my new all time favorite clear sets)
then I added a sweet little tag using one of the monsters.

 here's another photo at a slightly different angle

After I made this bag I had all kinds of ideas swirling in my head
for different variations of how I could stamp and present this.
Each little bag fits about 5 mini candy bars in it.
I'm only showing you one for now because  I have about 8 of them
to finish still. But really they are so fun and easy that I
am really going to enjoy making them!!!

I hope you'll be able to play along with us this week! 
We LOVE to see your creations and you could possibly
WIN a $20 gift card to the KKS Shop (see main challenge
blog post for more details).  You have until 11:55 pm EST
to get your creations linked up. 

Have you joined the Kraftin Kimmie's Krafty Friends fb group
It's the best place to keep up with all of the goings on and sharing and
inspiration from the creations by other Krafty Friends!

Oh and HEY DON"T MISS THIS...
The last SUPERSIZED Frugal Friday, Anniversary Edition SALE
 is now up in the Krafty Store!  There are EIGHT (8) fantastic 
stamp sets on sale... happy shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to leave me a comment. It makes my day happier! Hugs!