Wednesday, October 25, 2017

Kraftin' Kimmie Challenges - Wonderful Wednesday ANYTHING GOES

Hey hey hey Happy Wednesday!!
Do you know what that means (other than you are that much
closer to the weekend)?  It means that it's time for another
WONDERFUL WEDNESDAY CHALLENGE
The weekly Wednesday challenges are ALWAYS
Anything Goes!  That's right...any theme, any colors,
any type of project (in good taste of course).  

Today my card features one of the not too spooky
images from the TRICK OR EAT - RE-RELEASE
stamp set.  I used a sentiment from GRIM GRETCHEN
to cover us a very bad booboo (ugh!) and am happy
with the combo of the two stamps.  Take a little look:

 I was actually quite thrilled with myself because I used papers, 
ribbon and the gauze flower all from my stash.  And aside from moving 
my panels around a hundred times and then deciding that the 
card was too "clean" for a spooky image and halloween card 
(so I added some distress inks) - the card came together pretty quickly :o).  

We love when you show us your krafty stuff using
Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps but it's not a requirement.  
We really would just love for you to play along with us!
So now it's your turn to go get krafty and share with us! 
Hugs til next time! D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to leave me a comment. It makes my day happier! Hugs!