Thursday, February 14, 2019

Happy Valentine's Day 2019

Happy Valentine's Day friends!
Hope you are feeling loved and appreciated today.
This year the holiday really snuck up on me and
I found myself needing to make a very quick card
for my hubby today.  I grabbed a piece of shimmery
white cardstock, some brusho crystals and water
to create the base of this CAS card.  
Then I added some hearts to the panel from the 
stamp sets and Wicked Black ink by Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps.
 Total time less than 7 minutes (I heat set the 
background panel rather than wait for it to dry).
And viola - he loved it!

I'm sharing this card in the following challenges:
The Daily Marker 30 Day Challenge (on Instagram and Facebook)
My coloring for today is the background.
The Male Room Challenge Blog #104 - Love Your Men
(I was inspired by the theme and the colors)

Thanks so much for visiting me today! 
Hugs! D

6 comments:

  1. Hi Danielle, a special CaS Valentine's Day card for your hubby, love the background and the stamps. Thank you for joining us at Crafting by Designs... good luck in the prize draw... Megan DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such sweet Valentine’s card! Love the traditional colors and gorgeous image-sentiment. Thank you for sharing your card with ATSM

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice background and a CAS stamp is just the right finish. Thanks for sharing with us at The Male Room.
    Lynn x
    DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweet Valentine's card! Love the CAS design with simple stamps. Thanks for playing along with us at The Male Room. Looking forward to seeing your creative projects in the future galleries again.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Danielle, very pretty Card. Thanks for joining us at The Card Concept.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to leave me a comment. It makes my day happier! Hugs!