Wednesday, February 20, 2019

Donut Forget...I Love You

Happy Wednesday crafty friends and followers!
A quick post from me today with a valentine
that I made recently for my son.  Now that he's
received it I can share. He's such a sweet supporter
of his mama's crafty card making hobby and loves
to get handmade cards.  He also follows me
on all my social media accounts and I didn't 
want him to see it that way before he got it
in person.  It was kind of funny as he said
"hey, I got a card from my mama just now.
I haven't seen this one yet".  But then he
also wondered where the real donuts are - lol.
That "kid" love donuts so much it's ridiculous.
But I love him even more than he loves donuts!

Here's the card:

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:

thanks for popping in to visit me today! 
Have a great rest of the week! Hugs! D

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for sharing your lovely doughnut work with us at Crafty Cardmakers.
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute and filled with sweetness .. Thanks for sharing your lovely creation with us at Crafty Cardmakers.
    Hugs
    Dr Monika Shukla
    DT - CCM

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to leave me a comment. It makes my day happier! Hugs!