Sunday, March 17, 2019

Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps NEW RELEASE BLOG HOP - March 2019

Hello! Oh boy are you in for a treat today!
We have a special blog hop celebration for the 
March New Release at KRAFTIN' KIMMIE STAMPS.

You can now find ALL the  new stamps, 
stencils, dots and ink in the KKS Store today.

And of course there's the GIMME KIMMIE kit
for those of you who want it all - at a discount! And why wouldn't you?
What a fantastic release this has been!
Let's recap what we've shared with you this week...
Three new fantastic and fun stamp sets
LLAMA DRAMA by Melissa Baker-Nguyen
FAWN'D of YOU by artist Cheryl Grant
YOU GIVE ME WINGS by artist Neda Sadreddin
Two awesome new stencils
LEAVES & VINES and STARBURST
A new gorgeous SPARKLING SAPPHIRE blue hybrid ink
and the oh so pretty SPRINGY enamel DOTS!

My hop card today features another of the main images
from FAWN'D of YOU.  The adorable images from this set
just touch my heart, and are so much fun to color.
This time I colored with Prismacolor pencils. 
I'm trying to get more comfortable with them and
I find that I do better with smaller images still. 
Once again I used the March KKS Sketch for
the layout.  I love using sketches for inspiration. Do you?

This could be an Easter card or just a springy "hello" card.   

Thanks so much for hopping in to visit me today.  I hope
you will check out the blogs of the other Krafty Krew and
Guests for more wonderful krafty inspiration from this release. 


You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
Click here to enter

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to leave me a comment. It makes my day happier! Hugs!