Saturday, March 16, 2019

Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps March NEW RELEASE Peek and ANYTHING GOES CHALLENGE

Oh hello again!  Are you enjoying the March sneak peeks
Do you have a favorite yet?  
I know..you love them all - right?!

We also have another ANYTHING GOES Challenge
(as it is every month during new release week). 
We'd love to see you play along with us  and
share your own fabulous creation.

The stamp set featured today in the peeks has 
the most adorable trio of fairies! 
It's called YOU GIVE ME WINGS by artist Neda Sadreddin.
 

I mean seriously...look at this awesome set!
The sweetness is off the charts!


I couldn't decide which fairy to showcase
so I picked all three!  And the "tweet" birds too!

I used the Krafty Scenery Stencil for the large circles
and added stars by using the NEW STARBURST STENCIL
and the Purple Pansy hybrid ink. I added a few of
the pretty SPRINGY ENAMEL DOTS too.
The fairies were fussy cut and some sparkle was added 
on the stars and wings with a glitter pen.  Super Sweet right?! 

Hop on down to the links below to see what the
rest of the Krafty Krew and Guests made to share 
with you too and then don't forget to join us at the 
(Saturday, March 16th) at 1pm EST where we'll be 
celebrating ALL the new goodies and they will be released in the online shop!
You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
Click here to enter

2 comments:

Thanks for taking time to leave me a comment. It makes my day happier! Hugs!