Wednesday, April 24, 2019

Inspirational Wednesday - Darling Dragons! - Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps

Hello friends! Happy Wednesday!
If you're anything like me you are 
happy you've reached mid-work week and 
can hardly wait for the weekend. LOL.

I get the pleasure of being your hostess for 
INSPIRATIONAL WEDNESDAY
at Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps Challenges.


Today I chose a sweet little set that I actually 
didn't buy right away when it came out.
Finally I couldn't stand it any more and decided
that I had to add it to my collection.  Boy I'm
sure glad that I did - I LOVE it!  It's called
Darling Dragons and here's my inspiration card.

I masked the balloon stamp to get the set of three. 
The clouds were made with the Krafty Scenery Stencil
(one of my favorite stencils - if you don't have this one you should!) 
and the Bubbly Blue hybrid ink.  I also used one edge of
the stencil to get the grass line and then filled in the rest
with my copic markers for the detail. 

I'm also entering this card in 

Don't make the same mistake I did - hop on over to the
Krafty Shop and grab this set for your very own!
Guess what.....Kimmie has put it on SALE for 40% off!!
So you can add that stencil too if you don't have it (winky face!).  

Thanks for visiting me today!  Krafty Hugs! D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to leave me a comment. It makes my day happier! Hugs!