Saturday, July 20, 2019

Kraftin' Kimmie Challenges - Challenge #490 Feature a Sentiment

Hello! I'm glad that you are here visiting 
my blog today! I hope you like what you see.

Saturday's are always awesome at 
KRAFTIN' KIMMIE CHALLENGES
because it's the start of a new theme 
challenge and a chance to get inky 
and play with your KKS Stamps, inks,
stencils and enamel dots!! 

Challenge #490 is to FOCUS ON A SENTIMENT.
I chose a Christmas sentiment for this challenge because
I've not started a single Christmas card yet 
and it's now less than 6 months away.
And I have a ton of Christmassy papers that are
just perfect for using just a sentiment on.

Here's the card I made using a card panel

The stamp set this cute sentiment belongs to is called
Gingerbread Kisses! and you can find it in the KKS Shop.

Whew! Now I feel better knowing that I've gotten a start on my
Christmas cards.  How are you doing on yours?
Come play along with us this week and share your
own beautiful sentiment only creation!

Thanks so much for stopping in to visit me! Hugs D




1 comment:

Thanks for taking time to leave me a comment. It makes my day happier! Hugs!