Tuesday, March 2, 2021

March Skrappy Challenge - Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps!

    Good morning krafty friends!

It's March and that means...
 it's time for a brand new
SKRAPPY CHALLENGE

 The theme of course is 

ANYTHING BUT A CARD!

For this challenge you can make anything that strikes your fancy....except a card!
So design a new scrapbook page, bookmark, tag, altered item, planner page, art journal, ATC cards...whatever you like!

Just make sure to include some Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps products and make sure it's a new creation!  As soon as we have at least five people playing along, we'll be giving away a $10 gift voucher to the krafty shop as the monthly prize!  

You have until Monday, April 5th to enter and you can submit as many new creations as you like for more chances to WIN!  Also be sure to share your designs on the Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps' Krafty Friends facebook page because we love to see your stuff!

My skrappy creation this month is a scrapbook page. I'm kind of in love with the baking themed products from this past month. So many different and fun ways these can be used.  As I was making muffins last weekend it struck me that using them could make for a fun scrapbook page.  Granite Grey ink was the perfect color to add a subtle pattern with the Baking Bonanza Stencil. I used some more of the chipboard elements from the February Add On Bundle (see photo below) and one of the sentiments from Happiness is Homemade!  There's also hidden journaling under the main photo (used another sentiment from Happiness is Homemade for that). Note: non-Kraftin' Kimmie products are the stickers from my stash and the tag from a bottle of my favorite oil. 

Here's my page
Here's a closer look at part of the page and the 
flap with the journaling. 


Thanks for popping in to visit me today! 

Check out some more inspiration from the Krafty Team below and be inspired to get krafty!!

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to leave me a comment. It makes my day happier! Hugs!