Saturday, May 8, 2021

Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps Challenge #580 - Card for a Guy!

 Hello friends! Happy Saturday.
It's time for another weekly challenge at 
KRAFTIN' KIMMIE STAMPS!

This week I get the pleasure of being the challenge hostess.
My theme for you is to make a CARD FOR A GUY!

If you're like me, masculine cards are a bit challenging to make.
I'm always looking for ideas when it comes time for a male birthday 
or Father's Day card.  Well... the new WILD & CRAZY GUYS 
stamp set has definitely made it easier (and more fun) for me! 
This fun set has three absolutely awesome guy images - 
the handy man, the grill master and the golfer.  
Each of these is so fun to color up! 

I recently made a birthday card for my hubby using
the grillmaster. He loved it - but I busted out laughing
when he said "wow this guy's got a lot of hair".  To
put it in context, my hubby is completely bald LOL. 
The top sentiment is from Farm-Tastic! - which is another
great set for the guys in your life. 

If you love WILD & CRAZY GUYS, you are in luck
because it's back in stock and in the KKS Shop! 

Each and every Saturday we post a brand new challenge 
for the week and you are welcome to enter as many 
times as you like. These must be new creations and you 
are welcome to use any stamp, however, using
Kraftin' Kimmie Stamp products will earn you double entries!

The monthly prize is a $25 voucher to the Krafty shop!!!
 There are two ways to enter: you can link up your creation 
you can upload your photo to the album in the  

And don't forget about this weekend's Frugal Friday Specials!! 
We've got a selection of gorgeous stamp sets on 
SALE 40% OFF this weekend while supplies last!!  

Be sure to check out all the fun projects the 
Design Team has come up with in the links below! 
Happy kraftin'!

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to leave me a comment. It makes my day happier! Hugs!