Saturday, February 17, 2024

February NEW Release Peeks - Day TWO. Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps!

 Today is our final day of Krafty Peeks for the February Release 

 at Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps!


We are so excited to share a fabulous new set 

by artist Neda Sadreddin

 called...Gear Up!



These robots are absolutely awesome!! You'll find them perfect for birthday, thank you and so many more themes! Who doesn't love a cute robot!!

I LOVE a cute robot - Oh yes I DO!!

My card features just one of the adorable robots and several of the mini accessory stamps. I started with the Semi-Circle stencil and Blue Bay hybrid ink. Blue Bay is the ink of the month for February and that means it’s on SALE all month (in all forms, ink pad, cube or refill). I love this color!

It might be difficult to see in this photo but all the little bits and pieces are heat embossed in silver. 

Hope you like my card today! Now go check 

out Gear Up! in so many amazing creations today as you hop around the Krafty Team's blogs!  You'll also see our beautiful new stencils, Layers Of Eggs along the way! 

Everything will be released after our LIVE Online Release Party TODAY!  All the fun takes place in the Krafty Friends facebook group beginning at 2 pm ET!  See you there!


You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

1 comment:

Thanks for taking time to leave me a comment. It makes my day happier! Hugs!