Friday, February 16, 2024

February NEW Release peeks - Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps!

      Who's ready for lots of brand new Krafty goodies?!

It's time for our February Release Peeks to begin 


Today we have a sweet spring set for you,
designed by Sabrina van Vloten,
 and it's called.....


Spring hasn't quite sprung yet, but it's right around the corner! These cute animals will help you celebrate!!

As you hop around the design team's blogs today you'll be able to check out New Beginnings in action in combination with our other new 
January Kraftin' Kimmie product!  

We've also got a new Krafty Stencil for this month's release to help add some funky fun to your creations!  

It is called....
Layers of Eggs!

(a 2 piece layering stencil!)



It's perfect for all your cards, scrapbook pages, mixed media and more!

Oh my GOSH this stencil and stamp set just couldn’t be any more perfect together!!
I had some inky fun with the first layer of the stencil and then pulled out some of my lonely (aka haven’t been used in far too long) crafty pastes to use on the top layer of the egg decorations. I went for lots of color because I’ve always loved the bright colored Easter eggs. In fact the more colorful the better for me! 
To finish my mini slimline card, I added one of my favorite die cuts and colored up these three images from the stamp set and added two of the sentiments on the front. 
I LOVE how it turned out!
Hope you do too!  



You'll get to see all of our brand new goodies in action over the next few days of the February Krafty Peeks and everything will be released at our LIVE Release Party 

on  Saturday, February 17th at 2 pm EST in the Krafty Friends group



For now, hop around and check out some amazing creations from the Krafty Team! Our fabulous designers can't wait to share their inspiration with you!
Come on back tomorrow for some more krafty fun and goodness!

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

1 comment:

  1. What a fantastic slimline, Danielle! Love the background!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to leave me a comment. It makes my day happier! Hugs!