Wednesday, June 12, 2024

Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps - NEW Release Peeks - DAY TWO!

 Welcome back!

Did you enjoy yesterday's Peeks?
Well, we are back with MORE fun stuff!

Today we are spotlighting a new stamp set from artist Sabrina van Vloten called I BEE-lieve in YOU!


Look at those adorable fluffy bee bums!!


I'm so excited to share my peek of this
super cute stamp set.  

This little bee reminds me of a fluffy tan
bear who also loves honey.  The fantastic
new layering stencil is so perfect for this
stamp set - so I used it too!

The bees were colored in with 
Yummy Yellow, Salty Sea and Wicked
Black inks. Then I added some 
black gel pen to the eyes and some 
ultra fine glitter to the wings. 

I love the stencil so much that I 
wanted to let make it the focus of
 a second card with one of the 
sentiments from the stamp set.

Thanks for stopping in to visit me today!

As you head out on today's Krafty Hop you'll get to enjoy lots of gorgeous creations from our Krafty Team featuring I BEE-lieve in YOU! and our incredibly adorable new BUMBLEBEE set of layering stencils in combination with some of our other incredible products such as our Krafty Kolours Hybrid Inks!



Be sure to come back to the blog each day this week to see new products from our June Release and then join us on Saturday, June 15th at 2pm ET in the Krafty Friends Facebook Group for our LIVE Release Party when all the new goodies will be available!


Happy hoppin' and see YOU tomorrow for more awesome goodies!


You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

1 comment:

Thanks for taking time to leave me a comment. It makes my day happier! Hugs!