Saturday, January 4, 2020

Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps Challenge #512 - Use the color BLUE

Happy New Year 2020!
It's a brand new decade and another
year of amazing creative challenges at 
KRAFTIN' KIMMIE STAMPS.

Each and every Saturday we give you a new
challenge to spark your creativity!
You can enter as many times as you wish, but
each entry must be a new creation.  
You can use any products, but of course
We LOVE to see you use your KKS products!
AND you get double entries toward the monthly prize
when you use KKS and share with us.

So let's get this new year started shall we?
Krafty gal Keri's Challenge #512 is...
Use the Color BLUE!

My card features the super cute winter set called
ESKIMO PALS as the main image.  The 
sentiment is from Snow Buddies, and the tiny snowflakes 
are from Perky Penguins (stamped in Bubbly Blue).


I used the sketch from FMS#416 for my inspiration
(I just flipped the orientation).
I'm also entering this card in these challenges:

Thanks so much for visiting me today!  
I hope I've inspired you to join our challenge this week. 
Hugs and happy crafting! D




You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
Click here to enter

8 comments:

  1. Love the shading in his jacket! Beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so sweet! I love your coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful coloring and such a sweet image. Thank you for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable image and such fabulous coloring! Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so cute and your coloring is so awesome! Thanks so much for sharing with us at JUGS this week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So very sweet! I just love everything about it! Happy New Year my friend! Thanks for joining us at Krafty Chicks challenge, I always love seeing your creations <3

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to leave me a comment. It makes my day happier! Hugs!