Saturday, January 25, 2020

Kraftin' Kimmie Challenges #515 - Love/Friendship!!

Hello friends - happy Saturday! 
It's time for another weekly theme challenge at
 KRAFTIN' KIMMIE STAMPS.

Krafty Gal Allison is our hostess this time and 
What a great challenge or this time of year!

With Valentine's Day coming up soon I used the 
brand new YOU'RE GNAW-SOME! for my card.

Isn't this sweet couple perfect for a Valentine's card?
I think they would be cute on an anniversary card too. 
They are colored on kraft paper with Prismacolor pencils.
After fussy cutting them, I popped them up with foam dots. 
A last touch was a few of the KKS Lovey Dots.

I hope that you'll decide to join the challenge this week and
enter your own fabulous creation using our Love/Friendship theme.
We love when you share with us!  There's a monthly prize
 of a $40 gift voucher to the KKS Shop up for grabs too! 

In addition to the KKS Challenge I'm also
entering this card in the following challenges:

Thanks for visiting me today!
Hope your next week is crafty and happy! Hugs! D

4 comments:

  1. This is so sweet! Lovely interpretation of the sketch. Beautiful coloring with the pencils too!
    Thank you for sharing your wonderful work in our ATSM challenge & we hope you will join us again in the next ATSM Challenge!.

    Anna – Design Team member at Addicted to Stamps and More

    Visit my blog - Crafty Anna Studio.
    You can also find me on Instagram - CraftyAnna Studio
    Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable, Danielle! That die cut heart background is superb and such a perfect background for your critters! Thanks so much for playing along at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cute are those critters. So pretty
    Thank you for joining in ATSM challenge. Hope to see you soon

    Swapna Patil (DT Addicted to stamps and more)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute little beavers and love that punny sentiment. Thanks for playing with us at Krafty Chicks Challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to leave me a comment. It makes my day happier! Hugs!