Friday, January 10, 2020

Kraftin' Kiimmie Stamps - January 2020 NEW RELEASE PEEKS - Day Two

Hello again! I'm so glad you're back today to see
the DAY TWO Sneak Peeks for this month's new release
at KRAFTIN' KIMMIE STAMPS!
Image may contain: text
If you saw yesterday's release peek you've probably figured 
out that the theme for this month's release is LOVE!

Our new stamp set featured today is
YOU'RE GNAW-SOME by artist Neda Sadreddin
is so perfect for Valentine's Day, anniversary,
and just a general "love you lots".



Here's my card to share with you today

I stamped one of the cute main images on an off-white
cardstock and then masked off a heart shape around it
so that I could stamps a bunch of hearts all over for the 
background.  The NEW KKS Hybrid Ink for this 
month is called CRISP CRIMSON - sooooo gorgeous!
And do you see those amazing heart shaped embellishments?
Those are the NEW HEART DOTS (swoon!) that come 
in three different shades of red and pink.  

I'm sharing this card in the following challenges too:


ALL the new products will be available on Saturday
immediately following the LIVE ONLINE RELEASE PARTY.
The fun starts at 2pm EST - hope you will join us!
Image may contain: text

I'll be back tomorrow for DAY THREE! Hugs! D


You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
Click here to enter

10 comments:

  1. Very nice card, I love the colouring and the details on it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a really cute valentine card. Thanks so much for playing along at Time Out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. All that red looks wonderful. Your beaver character is really cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful background! I LOVE this stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a sweet card! Love your colouring and design!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is an AMAZING card. love all the hearts and the colors are perfect!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aww I totally love this. Thanks for joining us at Cute Card Thursday. Hugz Andrea.x

    ReplyDelete
  8. A sweet card! The open heart looks so good; it balances everything beautifully! Thank you for joining us at TIME OUT Challenges!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to leave me a comment. It makes my day happier! Hugs!