Saturday, January 11, 2020

Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps - Anything Goes Challenge and January 2020 NEW RELEASE PEEKS Day Three!

It's DAY THREE of the January NEW RELEASE products
at KRAFTIN' KIMMIE STAMPS!  
Forgive me if it seems as if I'm shouting - I'm just so excited
because this month is full of fantastic new things and
the theme is all about LOVE!!!
Image may contain: text

Today we are peeking HAPPY HEDGEHOGS
by artist Melissa Baker-Nguyen!
Such a super fun set and so trendy right now.
I've always been kind of enamored and intrigued by
hedgehogs.  How about you?  

In addition to the sneak peeks today it's the start of
a new weekly challenge and the theme is...
ANYTHING GOES (as it always is on release week).
So create a card, scrapbook page, tag, 3D or altered
item.  Use any sketch, color scheme, or theme for
your creation and enter it in the challenge.  We LOVE to
see your creations - especially when you use your
KKS goodies!  The challenge goes until Jan 17th
(plenty of time to get krafty and enter.)
 

Now it's time for me to share my newest creation with you!
Each and every one of these chubby little hedgies are
super cute, but I must admit that I'm particularly fond 
of the one I used on my card today.  I think it's because
it seems that we share a similar love of reading! 

I used the NEW TIPPY TRIANGLES stencil to create 
the fun background with Salty Sea KKS hybrid ink.
I think it turned out so pretty!  
The sentiment was stamped with the NEW CRISP CRIMSON
hybrid ink (love the depth and richness of it!).  I finished 
it off with a few of those amazing HEARTS DOTS (swoon).  

And here's something else that's really exciting...
ALL the new products will be available immediately 
at 2 pm TODAY in the Krafty Friends Facebook Group!
Come join the fun with Kimmie and some of the team.
Image may contain: text

Thanks so much for popping in to visit me.  Please go check
out some more inspiration from the krafty team and wonderful
January guest designers.  Happy Saturday! 

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
Click here to enter

5 comments:

  1. I love the little book one! Great stenciling!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The circles are a perfect way to display this little reading guy. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The little hedgehogs are so adorable and I love your card and design! Amazing colouring and love how you created your own background.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that colored background!! And I like the placement of the new hearts with the other Krafty dots! Your colored hedgehog is amazing!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to leave me a comment. It makes my day happier! Hugs!