Saturday, April 23, 2022

Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps Challenge #629 - Use a Stencil

 Happy weekend friends!
We have a new challenge for you this week


Each and every Saturday we post a brand new 
challenge for the week and you are welcome to 
enter as many times as you like.
These must be new creations and you are welcome 
to use any stamp, however, 
using Kraftin' Kimmie Stamp products will earn you double entries!


Challenge #626 is USE A STENCIL.

My card today feataures the 
with some stamps from LUCKY DUCKS!
This is my current favorite type and size of card to make
a mini slimline with a window tri-fold. 

Here’s a view of each panel on the inside too 


Aren’t these ducks just so adorable?! 
I love coloring them and using them
to bring a smile to someone’s face! 

Did you know that there are oodles of great
stencils from Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps?
I love using stencils to make my own
backgrounds.  It's so satisfying to 
swirl my ink and brushes across a panel
of cardstock and then remove the stencil
for a magical reveal.  Color therapy
at it's most basic level lol!

I hope that you will pull out one (or more)
 of your stencils and make your own 
fabulous creation to share with us this week.

The monthly prize is a $25 voucher to the Krafty shop!!!
Woohoo!  There are two ways to enter: 
you can link up your creation on the  
Kraftin’ Kimmie blog page and if using KKS products,
you can upload your photo to the album in our 

Hop on down to the links below and you'll get to
see some more inspiration from the Krafty Design Team. 
Thanks for popping in to visit me today. Hugs! D

2 comments:

  1. Not sure how you lined up the stencil so perfectly- I love the card

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not sure how you lined up the stencil so perfectly- I love the card

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to leave me a comment. It makes my day happier! Hugs!