Friday, April 1, 2022

Guest Designer - Critter Crazy Challenge Blog #61 - Anything Goes with a Featured Critter

 Hello crafty friends!  Happy first day of April.

This month I get the honor of being a guest designer 
for the Critter Crazy Challenge Blog! No fooling! 

That means you can make ANY kind of creation BUT the main 
focus must be an animal - real (feathery, furry, scaley, or an insect), 
or fantasy (dragons, unicorns or teddy bears for example).  
If you are a lucky winner of this challenge (like I was) 
you'll have an opportunity to be a guest designer in the future.
There's so many options and possibilities featuring critters -
I can't wait to see what you make and share with us!

My card features a couple furry friends on a road trip.

I used products from several of my favorite
crafting companies on this card:
Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps - Tire Tracks stencil
Taylored Expressions - Clouds stencil, Oreo ink and Confetti Cake ink
LDRS Creative - grass die strip
Gina K Designs - Friend die cut
MFT Stamps - Sun die

I'm also entering this card in the following challenges:
Mine is a Song - On the Road Again by Willie Nelson

Thanks so much for popping in to visit me today! 
Hope your day is extra special - crafty hugs! D




 


2 comments:

  1. Very fun card! I love the scene you have made there is so much depth to it! Thank you so much for playing the Lawn Fawnatics Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is adorable! LOVE that song, too! it always makes me chuckle!! thank you so much for playing along with the Lawn Fawnatics Challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to leave me a comment. It makes my day happier! Hugs!