Sunday, April 17, 2022

Interactive Easter Card

 Hello friends! Happy Easter! 
Yesterday I made a shaker card using one
of the Waffle Flower card front shaker panels. 
These are super easy to use. I learned though 
that you don’t need to leave extra space around 
the edges. It seemed as if it might be too tight
but it’s perfect if you don’t use thick 
shaker elements. I left a bit too much room 
and found that some of my shaker bits 
flip on their side and get stuck in the panel. 
A good knock on the edge generally 
Gets it to move away but if I had just 
put it down tighter it would be better. 
Anyhoo… I would definitely use these 
again abs I love how this turned out. 


The shaker bits are from Stamp Anniething. 
The background panel was created with a stencil 
by Taylored Expressions (I also used 
the TE inks). I heat embossed the 
sentiment strip (also from TE). And 
added a layered die sentiment to
the front panel. It’s a lot of fun but
I’ll definitely have to send it as 
a package because it’s thick. 
I put a ton of shaker bits in there!

I’m entering this card in the current 
4/13 - Interactive. 

Thanks for popping in to visit me today! 

3 comments:

  1. Such a pretty card you have created and it's just perfect for our challenge! Thanks for joining us at The Four Seasons Challenge. Please come back soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a FABULOUS creation! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Four Seasons Challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back again soon.

    Darlene
    FOUR SEASONS CHALLENGE
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a super fun Easter card! Those stenciled bg bunnies are adorable :) - Thanks for joining in at HLS Stencil Challenge

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to leave me a comment. It makes my day happier! Hugs!