Sunday, April 17, 2022

Easter Shaker Card

 Happy Easter to you! 
I hope you are getting to spend the day
with family and/or friends! 
I busted a move yesterday and 
made many Easter cards. 
I had intended to get them
made and sent earlier in the 
week but was dealing with an 
eye infection that made that
too difficult to do. So, the cards 
will be late but I hope they will
still bring joy to receive in the mail. 

This is a shaker card I made 
using a stencil, inks and a chick 
die from Simon Says Stamp. 
The shaker bits are from Stamp Anniething. 
The die frame and sentiment strip
are from Taylored Expressions. 
 

I’m entering the following challenges: 

Thanks for popping in to visit me today!
Crafty hugs! D

1 comment:

Thanks for taking time to leave me a comment. It makes my day happier! Hugs!