Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Kraftin' Kimmie Wonderful Wednesday - Thank You Beary Much!

Happy Wednesday sweet krafty friends!
Wednesday's are one of my favorite days of the week
because it means the weekend is close and because
Wednesday's are Wonderful over at Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps
where it's always an ANYTHING GOES Challenge.

We want EVERYONE to be able to play along so your krafty creation
can use ANY stamp and can be any theme, any style, any design
and it can be a card, a scrapbook page, an altered item....you name it!!
It must be a NEW creation and you have until February 3rd at midnight to enter!
You could win a $20 gift card to the KK Shop.

For my Krafty Guest creation today I used a darling image
and sentiment from the sweet stamp set in the KK Shop 
by artist Cheryl Grant called "Lulu and Friends"

Don't you just want to hug these two? 
LOVE her bunny slippers - wish I had a pair :o)

I am also entering this card in the following challenges:
Crafty Catz Challenge #263 - Oh My Teddies!
Crafting from the Heart Challenge #44 - AG
Dragonfly Dreams - January - What's Your Favorite Color (Pink!)
Just Us Girls Photo Week #277 - red hearts = my inspiration
Sentimental Sundays Challenge #243 "Anything Goes"
Sweet Stampin' Challenges - Cute and Cuddly
Kit and Clowder challenges - January "Anything Goes"
The Outlawz Challenges - Monday Greetings "Anything Goes"

Are you joining us on Saturday - January 31st
for Kimmie's Birthday & 2000 friends celebration BASH??
 It's an all day party with challenges, prizes, chatter & hanging with your Krafty friends!!!
 Head on over to the Krafty Friends FB Page for all of the details!

I sure hope you will go visit the other Krafty Gals and Guests this
week to see what they've created for your inspiration!
I can't wait to see what YOU make too!! So go get krafty!
(sorry if that sounded bossy :o) )!
Til next time sweet friends...hugs and happy kraftin'! D

10 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, this little gal just brings a smile to my face. She is so stinkin' CUTE!!! You have colored her beautifully, and I love your color combo here. Great take on the challenge, thanks so much for joining us this week at Just Us Girls.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute card. Super cute Cheryl image. I may have to buy this one! Love the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sooo cute, fabulous coloring :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super sweet. and beautiful coloring as well and design. Thanks for joining us at Sweet Stampin' this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. That image is adorable...the colors you have used and the papers...blend so wonderfully together. Love the hearts too. I am so glad you played along this week at Just Us Girls and I hope you will be back to join us again soon.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute card - adorable image and fabulous LO.
    Thanks for playing along at Sweet Stampin' this week.
    Good luck.
    Debs xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Simply gorgeous, the image is so cute, thank you so much for playing with Sweet Stampin'.

    Warm hugs
    Maarit

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh this is all kinds of cute!

    Thanks for joining us at Dragonfly Dreams and I hope you join us again soon!

    Hugz

    Laurian
    Owner Dragonfly Dreams

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a lovely project. Thank you for joining us at Crafting From The Heart this time we hope to see you again soon. Tracy DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to leave me a comment. It makes my day happier! Hugs!