Saturday, January 31, 2015

My Time to Craft #277 - Bugs and Insects

Howdy sweet friends!
Time for another fun challenge at My Time to Craft (MTTC)
and this time I get to be the hostess for MTTC #277
with the theme of Bugs and Insects.  
No need to be afraid - bugs and insects can be quite cute -
like this little fella - take a look:

I've had this lovey bee colored up for quite some time
just sitting on my craft desk waiting to be put on a card.
I actually colored it before I started taking the coloring
classes at Kit and Clowder and I can now see that 
my shading is a bit off (but at least it's consistently off) - lol!
Still a super cute image - don't you agree? 
My son's sweet girlfriend loves bumblebees so this was made
with her sweet self in mind.  

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:
Addicted to Stamps and More! #129 - Clean and Simple
Seize the Birthday - Anything Goes (no topping)
Sister Act Card Challenge #91 - Anything Goes

I hope you will join us this week for MTTC#277.
The rest of my lovely teamies have made some gorgeous "buggy"
creations to share with you as well. Please go visit them too!
Til next time...hugs and happy crafting! S

4 comments:

  1. Cute card hun, love the embossing!
    Have a great weekend
    Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. The coloring looks great to me, and I love that background!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw this is super sweet Danielle, love the embossed background and the really cute image.
    Kim x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super Cute D. Love the bright colours too :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to leave me a comment. It makes my day happier! Hugs!