Saturday, January 10, 2015

MTTC #274 - Stripes

Hello friends and followers! 
A special hello to Mrs. P and Mrs. B
aka Lois and Karen :o)

This week's challenge at MTTC #274 is Stripes.
So many possibilities with this theme - just use
some stripes somewhere on your card, scrapbook page
altered item or 3D project. 

Here's my DT card to inspire you to join us this week
using some of my brand new stash (stamp, paper & markers):
Stamp, paper and dies by Stampin Up!
Colored with Stampin' Blendabilities (Pink Pirouette, Smoky Slate and Old Olive)
and copic markers (Y000 and B000)

I colored up this great new stamp and then lined it up
inside the smaller oval die. I then drew a line around
the inside of the oval shape so I would know where to cut 
so that parts of the image were outside the shape.
The paper is brand new in the SU Sale-A-Bration catty.
It's like magic... looks blank until you add ink
to reveal the patterns. LOVE this.  
I used my brayer to add the Pink Pirouette color
and create the soft background.
Soft, simple and sweet :o)

I am entering this card in the following challenges:
The Card Concept 26 (stripes, flowers and pink for inspiration)
using the Clean and Layered style
Dragonfly Dreams - What's Your Favorite Color
(Mine is PINK!)

Simon Says Wednesday Challenge - Something New (new stash)
Ruby's Rainbow Challenges CH#95 - What did Santa Bring?
(I am my own Santa - lol!)
The Crafter's Cafe - Challenge #98 Something New (paper, stamp, markers)
Inky Impressions Challenges IIC#191 "Something New"
(stamp, paper, markers)

I hope that you will decide to join us this week for MTTC#274
My lovely teammates have also made some gorgeous
eye candy for your inspiration.  Please go visit and see :o)
Til next time...hugs and happy crafting! D

19 comments:

  1. Lpvely card Danielle, beautiful image and great design.

    Pat xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Danielle and I love the sound of your backing paper.
    Have a great weekend.
    Kim x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card, love the image & the soft colours you have used!
    Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card. I love the strips of design papers

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love tulips and you have coloured these so nicely. Thank you for sharing with us at Dragonfly Dreams, hope we see you again soon...
    Love and Hugs ~ Lady Anne xx
    Dragonfly Dreams
    Anne's Paper Dream's Blog

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card, Danielle! The tulips must mean Spring will be here soon, right?

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is simply classy, Danielle! Love the way you used stripes with this clean design and that flower stamp is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, that is cool paper! Lovely card, thanks for sharing. And thanks for joining us at Penny's challenge see you Wednesday for a new challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Pretty card, thanks for joining us at The Crafters Cafe this week

    ReplyDelete
  10. The newspaper wrapping is awesome. Thank you for sharing with us at the Card Concept!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very pretty! What a great image! Thanks so much for playing along with the Something New Challenge on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wonderful project!

    Thanks for joining us at Penny's Paper Crafty and I hope we see you again soon!

    Hugz

    Laurian

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great card D. Love the colours n the quote :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a sweet and soft coloured card! So lovely!! Thanks for playing with us at the Card Concept!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh, I like this! The tulips and the newspaper wrapping are so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  16. this is so adorable!
    thank you so much for playing along with us at ruby's rainbow challenges!

    hugs and kisses from germany,
    silvi xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  17. Beautiful! I love this stamp and I think your card is just fab!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Danielle, your card is so bright and lovely! Thank you for sharing it with us at The Card Concept!

    ReplyDelete
  19. This is beautiful!

    Thanks for joining us at Dragonfly Dreams and I hope you join us again soon!

    Hugz

    Laurian
    Owner Dragonfly Dreams

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to leave me a comment. It makes my day happier! Hugs!