Wednesday, June 8, 2016

Humor Me Wednesday - National Leave the Office Early Day June 6th - Catch The Bug Challenges

Happy Wednesday friends!
Wednesday is FUN at
CATCH THE BUG CHALLENGES
because the Bugaboo DT get to share
creations using some of the terrific
digital images from Bugaboo Stamps
to showcase an interesting, different or
silly holiday that many people probably
don't know exist aside from the other
"normal" holidays we celebrate.

For example did you know that June 6th
was National Leave Work Early day?
Now that's a holiday I can certainly embrace
celebrating. How about you?

My card today uses the hilarious Stella
who definitely embraces this holiday.  In fact
she might just celebrate it more often than it
comes around - LOL.  This digital image is called
Stella work - take that chance

I'd like to enter this card in the following challenges:
Craft Your Passion Challenges #315 - Anything Goes

If you missed the holiday yesterday maybe you can take 
advantage of it today :o)
Thanks for visiting me today, I'm sure glad that
you did!! Til next time...hugs! D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to leave me a comment. It makes my day happier! Hugs!