Saturday, June 25, 2016

Sketch Saturday #418 - Bugaboo Stamps Sponsor Catch the Bug Challenges - Color challenge

Happy Saturday friends and followers!
It's time for a new sketchy challenge 
Our sponsor this week is the wonderful 
BUGABOO STAMPS
The super prize offered this week is 
7 Bugaboo digital stamps of the winner's choice.

There's also a new weekly challenge up at
CATCH THE BUG CHALLENGES
and this week it's a color challenge
 What a pretty color scheme - don't you think?!

Here's Sketch #418 
and here's my card using it 
with the color scheme and 
featuring Ava Mermaid by Bugaboo Stamps


I'd like to enter this in the following challenges:
Crafty Creations Challenges #318 - anything goes
optional twist "Show Us Some Water"
Creative Fingers Challenges #112 "anything goes"

Thanks so much for visiting me today.
I'll be working for a while and then volunteering
at a Lion's Club fundraising event.  It's a car 
show so that should be fun!  
Til next time...hugs and happy crafting! D

1 comment:

Thanks for taking time to leave me a comment. It makes my day happier! Hugs!