Saturday, June 4, 2016

Sketch Saturday #415 {A Day for Daisies Sponsor}

Happy Saturday!
Do you have any plans for the weekend?
It's supposed to be really warm here 
and I'm happy about that :o)
I can't wait to be outside to soak up some sun!

It's time for another weekly sketch challenge 
at SKETCH SATURDAY!

 A Day For Daisies is back this week
to sponsor Challenge #415
The prize this week:
$12 A Day for Daisies gift certificate.


Here is sketch #415:

My card features a previous freebie from A Day for Daisies

This sweet little mermaid image is colored with
copic markers.   I'm loving the pretty color combo!
Do you like it too? This wonderful patterned paper
(from Echo Park) was just sitting in my stash waiting for me 
to use it.  I was excited to find it because it seemed so perfect
 for this image.  The strip of glitter ribbon is from 
Close to My Heart, and the sparkly gems were a $1 purchase
at my local craft store. There's a whole sheet of lots of
pretty sparkly colors.  That makes me happy!   
The sentiment is from one of the newest 
clear mermaid stamp sets at Kraftin' Kimmie
called Treena Twinkles.  

I'd like to enter this in the following challenges:
613 Avenue Create #178 - Anything Goes
The Alphabet Challenges - "G" is for Girlie

I hope that you will go visit the challenge blog today. 
My friend and Krafty Girl sister Alexis Crossland-Smith
 is our guest designer this month.  Pop in and say "hi" 
to her and the other lovely and talented ladies on 
the Sketch Saturday team.   And then...come back and
share your own fabulous creation using this week's sketch!
Thanks so much for visiting me today!
Have a most awesome weekend! 
Hugs! D

4 comments:

  1. I adore these colours, Danielle. So rich and just perfect together.
    Thanks for sharing at ATSM this week, Anita x

    ReplyDelete
  2. The DP you've used here goes so well with your beautifully coloured image.
    Thanks for joining in at ATSM. :0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful card, I love that sweet mermaid and your gorgeous coloring! Thanks for joining us at Alphabet Challenge Blog.
    Tammy x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card with a sweet image and beautiful colours, thanks for joining in our challenge at Alphabet.

    Pat xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to leave me a comment. It makes my day happier! Hugs!