Monday, March 20, 2017

Happy Birthday Big Guy

Hi friends! Hope your Monday has been a good one!
A little while ago I colored this awesome stamped image
from SugarPea Designs called "Stay Strong" as part of 
The Daily Marker 30 Day Coloring Challenge

and tonight I got him on a finished card and
can enter it in the challenge now.
 Are you ready to see it?
I'm delighted to share it with you!

I mentioned that I had colored the stamped image earlier.
Then I used the coordinating die to cut him out
and place on this layout.  The background panel was 
created by using the bouncing brayer technique.  
Isn't he handsome? :o)  I knew I had to have this
stamp as soon as I saw it!  

I'm also entering my card in the following challenges:
SugarPea Designs Mix It Up Challenge #29
(where I used both the colors and the sketch)

I did use the twist for this

Thanks for popping in to visit me today!  
Hope the rest of your week is happy and crafty! 

4 comments:

  1. Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at CWWC, good luck!!! Amy DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable! Thanks for joining us at the Come and Get it challenge. ~DT Dana

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is awesome, love the fab background !
    Thank you for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card! I have a friend who would love that! Thanks for playing at Crafting When We Can!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to leave me a comment. It makes my day happier! Hugs!