Thursday, February 15, 2018

Valentines Day Post #2 - LOVE you

Hello again!
I had the day off yesterday and got to spend some good 
crafty time to myself in my craft room yesterday 
(when I wasn't following my sick hubby around with the Lysol can). 

I'm back with a second post to share the card 
I made for my sweet daughter for Valentine's Day.
details: Mini Monster stamp set by Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps
Papers and larger red enamel hearts by Doodlebug Design. 
Die cut "love" and tiny enamel hears by Stampin' Up! 

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
Kraftin’ Kimmie Challenges “Anything goes”
and

I appreciate that you came to visit my blog today!
Thanks so much and have an awesome crafty day! 
Hugs! D

8 comments:

  1. This Mini Monster card is just too stinkin' cute !! I love it !! The layout is awesome !! And love the gray as a backdrop to the REDS. Hope your hubby feels better and you can put the Lysol away soon !! Thank you for joining in on the IF YOU GIVE A CRAFTER A COOKIE Challenge !! Debra Davison / Design Team

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at 4CC, good luck!!! Amy DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute little monster, great card! Thank you for playing along with us at the Pinspirational Challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such an adorable card and I love the little monster. Thanks for joining us at ‘If you give a crafter a cookie’. Jonnece DT.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute! Fab design too. Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon again.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a cute - card!!

    Love the little guy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fabulous sweet card.
    Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute card, love the mini monster :)
    Thanks for joining us at MTTC
    Kaz xx (DT)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to leave me a comment. It makes my day happier! Hugs!