Sunday, March 4, 2018

PaperNest Dolls March 2018 NEW Release - BABY WORDS

Hello sweet friends!  
Today I have the pleasure of sharing with you
a brand NEW digital image from PaperNest Dolls
called BABY WORDS!

This image is so stinkin' CUTE!  I'll be using it a lot
in the future.  Here's my card using it: 

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
Creative with Stamps Challenge Blog #20 - Bunny
Crafty Catz Challenges #406 - ATG w/Baby optional
Cute Card Thursday Challenge #519 - Anything Goes
Addicted to Stamps and More #281 - Anything Goes
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenges - Anything Goes

For those of you who prefer actual stamps this image is also
available as part of a special animal pack. AND there's a 20% off
SALE going on until 11:59 pm EST today.  Code is pndmar20.

Thanks for stopping in to visit me today! 
Crafty Hugs - D

8 comments:

  1. Oh my, this baby card is just too adorable, Danielle. The bunny is so sweet :-) Thanks for joining us at Creative With Stamps for this month's challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simply gorgeous Danielle. Such a sweet baby card. Thanks for sharing with us at ATSM this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The DP is a perfect match for this cute image.
    Thanks for sharing at ATSM this week. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my! This card is so adorable! So sweet and perfect for a new baby. Thanks for joining the March bunny challenge at Creative With Stamps. Dorlene DT CWS

    ReplyDelete
  5. super sweet baby card! thank you for playing along with us at simon says stamp wednesday challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pretty creation, so cute!!thanks so much for sharing with us at CRAFTY CATZ,
    X Carol DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card - thanks for sharing it with us at Crafty Catz.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a darling card, D! I love the soft colors and cute baby toys. So glad I got to see your critter project showcased at the 2 Crafty Critter Crazies Challenge. Thanks for supporting us, and we hope to see more of your pretty creations in the future. Please check back to see if you are a winner or our next guest designer. Sending you wishes for a wonderful day!
    Smiles,
    Donna
    {Creative Smiles - my little crafting world}

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to leave me a comment. It makes my day happier! Hugs!