Tuesday, May 5, 2020

May Skrappy Challenge - Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps

Hello lovely friends! 
Hope the month of May is treating you well so far.
Today I'm here sharing a scrapbook page I made for
the monthly Krafty Skrappy Challenge at
KRAFTIN' KIMMIE STAMPS.


If you aren't familiar with this challenge it's 
always got an anything goes vibe BUT... you
must make ANYTHING BUT A CARD. 
So that means bookmarks, gifts, scrapbook and 
planner pages, tags, boxes...you get the idea.

There are lots of ways that you can use the fabulous 
Kraftin' Kimmie stamps, stencils, inks and dots. 
Once we have at least 5 people participating there will
be a drawing for a $10 gift certificate to spend in the 
KKS Shop.  You have until Monday, June 2nd to enter.



This past Saturday (May 2nd) in the Kraftin' Kimmie Friends Facebook Group,
in celebration of International Scrapbooking Day, we presented our 
friends in the group with FIVE different challenges.  One of these 
might spark your creative juices and get you started on an entry for 
this month's SKRAPPY CHALLENGE. 

My inspiration for this page design was one of the iNSD challenges
 in the Friends Group which is to make your own background. 
I'm just a wee bit behind on my scrapbooking. The pup in this page
is now 10 years old!  I made the entire background with 
the PAWPRINTS Stencil using Marvelous Mocha and Ruby Red 
hybrid inks. The sweet sentiments and accessory stamps are from 
CUDDLES THE PUPPY clear stamp set.  The fun accents are 
from Doodlebug (one of my favorite paper lines).  

So now it's your turn! Go get Skrappy! 
You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
Click here to enter

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to leave me a comment. It makes my day happier! Hugs!