Saturday, March 3, 2012

Paper Players Cut Above

Oh My Goodness... today I am so excited to share with you that my card was chosen as a Cut Above in the Paper Players Challenge #84 by Nance Lempinen-Leedy!!!  I stood in mouth-open, stunned, excited shock when I got the email that my card had been chosen for this award.  I gain so much inspiration from this challenge and am glad to have the opportunity to participate.  This is absolutely an honor to be chosen amongst so many talented participants. 

Thanks so much to the design team at Paper Players for their wonderful creative challenges and the time they take to look at all the fabulous submissions and leave little love notes for each us.  I sure would have a very difficult time narrowing down a choice each week. Thanks Nance for choosing me to be your Cut Above - you absolutely made my day!

Here's my card

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to leave me a comment. It makes my day happier! Hugs!