Saturday, March 10, 2012

A Sunflower from Cindi

I received this gorgeous thank you card from my friend and fellow Stampin Up! demonstrator Cindi Colbert.  I sucked in my breath in awe at the beauty of this card.  Cindi just loves flowers.  When she was my customer she would joke that she needed to buy something other than flower stamps and papers, but she just loved them so much she couldn't help herself.  I think she has a great talent with the projects she makes with them and I'm always stunned by the beauty that comes through in her clean and simple designs that showcase her flower creations (pressed flowers, photos of flowers, flower DP and flower stamps).  Thank you Cindi for letting me share your beautiful card.  Keeping using those flowers 'cause I love them! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to leave me a comment. It makes my day happier! Hugs!